Thursday, May 08, 2008

blurb... blurb....

To all my faithful (albeit stealthy) readers out there...

I am so sorry for not really updating my blog! Hahaha... I still lurve blogging BUT... with my poor baby still struggling with his stuffed nose and my bout of fatigue, I've started to blog a couple of times only to delete my draft, cos I didn't have the energy to finish it! Hahaha...

I wanted to blog about how it was at the agency when Nic went to return our second maid... (in short: thank God Christine was around leh! Thank you for your usual candour! Else - instead of having some remnant returned to us, I reckon we'd probably have to top up even more, man!)

I wanted to blog about the rental of our house... (in short: PTL! What a financial breakthrough!!!)

I wanted to blog about yesterday's long chat with Wenling... (in short: it's been so long since we've last chatted leh! Thank you for always looking out for me!)

I wanted to blog about the short but refreshing mini-bridge fellowship with Mel & ZY last night (in short: it's been so long! Miss those last times! I feel rusty in playing le. :::PASTOR YK::: I'm hoping to play bridge with you soon too hoh, Ps! Hahaha...)

Ah well... This is my week in review then! Haha...

But I promise... I will be (a bit) more faithful in blog-updating! :)

No comments: