Monday, February 23, 2009

Twilight & New Moon

Twilight…

Well, I’ve finally come to the end of my two-week quarantine, and my doctor finally cleared me to return back to civilization tomorrow. And I am so glad! I was so bored at home. It felt like my confinement month ALL OVER AGAIN. *shudder*

Of course coughcoughcough I didn’t really keep to my confinement very strictly after Jayvon was born, and I also did not coughcoughcough keep very strictly to my mini-quarantine. I mean, for the MOST part, I was r-e-a-l good and kept at home. Just that one time I snuck out to Cold’s Storage for a quick grocery shopping trip. And maybe that other time too. Time. Times. ANYWAY… the important thing to note here, people, is that I have come to an end of my rest medical leave.

I’ve got loads of work to do. Gosh… just thinking about it gives me a headache. I’ve got to start preparing for the AGM (in April), the ISO audit (in May) and FOP (in July/August)… It’s going to be a busy year!

The New Moon…

Yes, a new start. Can’t say much here, cos (1) it isn’t really confirmed though Nic and I have definitely discussed it and it IS a distinct possibility and (2) it is a bit too early still!

Haha… How ambiguous. Amazing how I can say so much without saying much at all. Ah well… It shall be revealed in due time! All we can ask, if that you keep us in prayer! It is going to be a step of FAITH!

~~~

Oh, and to completely digress, I was about to title my post “The End & A New Beginning” … And then I saw my beloved Twilight book sitting forlornly in the corner of my room and it was like magic! Aren’t the headings apt? :) Haha! I miss my Twilight readings. Sigh. I’ve got to get myself some nice “fluffy” light reading!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love those books! I need some new nice fluffy reading too! I'm almost done with the Kite Runner which is NOT light or fluffy!

MsTypo said...

I read the Twilight books earlier this month - they really are great fluff books. :)

Ambiguous post indeed... Ok keeping our fingers, and toes crossed for you even though i don't know why. LOL

Kathy B! said...

Hmmm.... I'm very curious! I can't wait to find out and, until then, I'll send you warm thoughts and prayers!

peewee said...

Have you read the 'shopaholic' books yet? THAT's good fluff! Oh, and you know what else? rachel cohn's Gingerbread series. SO cute!

Unknown said...

Hi peewee,

I've read the shopaholic series - loved it! Havent heard of Gingerbread series though! Thanks for the recommendation - will go Borders to check it out! ;)