Thursday, April 23, 2009

You Say… I Say (Part 2)

I think I do enjoy writing in parables. Haha! Here’s some more little nuggets.

Disclaimer: If you have no idea what I am talking about…. I am not talking about you.

If you think I am talking about you… I am not talking about you! Hahaha!

 

You say “God didn’t speak”…

I say “You don’t listen hard enough”…

 

You say “Why me?”…

I say “Why not you?”…

 

You say “Why not me?”…

I say “Why you?”…

 

You say “Why him/her?”…

I say “What is it to you?”…

 

You say “Why me????”…

I say “Stop whining.”…

 

You say “No time”…

I say “No love”…

 

You say “Not good enough”…

I say “Just give it a shot”…

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Umm... I talk alot to u @ work... But I guess you r not talking to me right?!!

Unknown said...

Hahaha! U are too suspicious. Of cos not you la! :P