Monday, December 21, 2009

Complete Christmas!

IMG00757-20091221-1821

Christmas is now complete.

Cos my mom has completed her batch of pineapple tarts.

I am probably biased. But this is the best pineapple tarts ever! I love to eat these tarts, but my taste buds have been spoilt silly by my mom’s tarts. And so I usually save my stomach (and the calories) to Christmas and Chinese New Year – the only two times a year my mom makes these! From the pineapple filling, which my mom personally cooked, to the soft dough surrounding these sweet centre… this is tart-perfection. :)

7 comments:

Debbie said...

They look incredible. And what a loving compliment to your mom.

Wendy said...

Hi San,

nice pineapple tarts. do ur mum sell them ?

Unknown said...

Hi Wendy,
Thanks for the compliments! :)
She usually doesn't make a very big batch, especially for christmas. CNY is the time when she does more. U can contact me if you are keen to know more? :)

Email me @ tzaiyi@gmail.com

Thanks!

Favourite Vintage Finds said...

Oh Yum! Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas! :)

Paula said...

I've never had a pineapple tart. What's in the center?
Stopping in from SITS!

floreta said...

that looks really yummy!

Unknown said...

I'd love the recipe!!