Monday, June 21, 2010

Hilarious search results!

I am a faithful fan of Nuffnang, and one of the features of this blog advertising network is that it would list the keywords that people would visit my blog on.

A common search phrase is “Kong Hee & Sun Ho Divorce.”

I addressed this rumour here.

In case you didn’t get it.

It. Is. Just. A. Rumour.

Spread by bored tabloidists, fueled by nothing less than an active imagination. This rumour was started some time back, in the wake of the recent City Harvest saga, it seems to be dug up by some tabloids.

Oh, but apart from this that draws traffic to my blog, another keyword that popped up today made me laugh. Out loud.

“Kong Hee drives a Porsche”

Oh my goodness.

In the words of my sister… Epic fail. Haha! Just in case you happened to chance upon this blog on this keyword search. Let me assure you once again.

It. Is. STILL. Just. A. Rumour.

The thing about juicy gossip is that it is juicy, and such fodder for office watercooler talk or coffeeship chatter. But a falsehood is still a falsehood is a falsehood. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just came by to say "THANKS" for visiting me on my SITS day! Hope you have a wonderful week.

Eileen W said...

Now that is an interesting rumour! LOL!