Thursday, April 28, 2011

Reebonz – online shopping galore!

It is no surprise that I love online shopping. I have blogged so many times about my love-hate affair with online shopping (I love it, my wallet hates it).

One of my new-found gems online is Reebonz, which offers private sales of branded products. That is probably my favourite two words in the same sentence: Sale and Branded!

image

Haha! I’ve traditionally known Reebonz as retailing the Pradas, Miu Mius and Mulberrys of the world, something that they still do. But they have recently expanded to include a whole new Kids’ section! And not just clothing lines, but they also have kids’ accessories and toys.

image

I had my heart set on this cutest babywear for Xav! “The King Born To Rule Your Life

How adorable is that? Haha!

Unfortunately for me (and luckily for my credit limit), this gorgeous set is out of stock *sob*!

Ah well, there are plenty more good buys around.

Do check out Reebonz, and grab yourself some good buys at the same time. If you don’t know what to get, you can always get me that Prada or Miu Miu or Burberry (I’m simple, that way).

For readers of my blog, good news!

Reebonz is offering the first 20 readers who check out a special $10 discount on Kid’s Products. Simply go to the Reebonz website and register to access the members’ only page with all the current and upcoming sales. Select your item, and key in this discount code: ReebonzKidsSandra upon checkout to enjoy the $10 discount! This promotion will be valid till 11 May 2011, midnight. Do note that this discount cannot be used in conjunction with other on-going discounts or promotions.

Happy shopping!

No comments: