Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New blog look… and the end of a matter

image Nothing screams boredom like downloading a new blog template! I went for minimalist some time back. But here, I decide bright and cheery should just about perk my spirits up… Especially at the impending thought of the END OF MY MATERNITY LEAVE. Argh! Cue the hair pulling and lip pouting.

Has 8 weeks gone by ALREADY? I mean, come on! It cannot be…

And yet… *deep deep sigh*… it has come. The end of my two month hiatus at home. And back to the mountain of work that awaits.

See?

No wonder I need some brightness in my life! Hahaha…

P.S. If you are one of my darling colleagues, please show me some grace. My brain needs some time to “reboot” after an 8-week break. And if you ask me anything pre-popping, I have these words for you: Mummy-nesia.

No comments: