Saturday, November 03, 2007

My Love For ... ... ...

Well, to those who know me, you'd know that I absolutely love to play this game called.... *drumroll...* SCRABBLE! Yeap! I first fell in love with the game when I was in NTU, Hall 3... I got "drafted" into the Hall 3 Scrabble Recreational Club.

Aah... Those were fun days! I spent a good part of my holidays staying back in hall, to intensively train for Scrabble. Truly! We spent hours memorizing 2- and 3-letter words, 4-letter "hooks" as well as all kinds of permutations for 7-letter "Scrabbles"! It was super fun... How time flies... It has been AGES since I've last had a game of Scrabble.

Well, over the past week or two, I've been on FaceBook & playing around with the different applications available there... and just yesterday I discovered a brand new application... SCRABULOUS!!! Hahahaha... As you can guess from the name, it is an application to play Scrabble on Facebook! Oh man, I am so addicted! You can start multiple games, and you will just take turns with your opponent to play. Nic thinks I am quite mad, cos I have started a total of 8 multiple games last night! But then again, he'd rather that than I coerce him to have an actual game with me! =P

No comments: