Saturday, March 29, 2008

Night Out!

IMG_0576

It was Jayvon's night out yesterday! We had a CG dinner at Fish & Co, Glass House. I had a meeting in the office the evening before. My mom had to take care of Jayvon all by herself for three whole hours, she was sufficiently traumatised (haha!) and so followed me to F&C, rather than stay home with Jayvon herself. So off we went, Jayvon decked out in his brand new jumper from Fox Baby. Cute hoh? Though the sizing says it is for babies 3-6 months old, I think it probably will last him another month or so only.

But he was such a good baby last night. After stepping into the cab to Park Mall, he slept so soundly all the way from 7.45 p.m. till we went back - and only woke up on the cab ride back, at 10 p.m.!

Well, we had a good time at Fish & Co. Joel joined us too - and I felt super duper old when I asked him, "Eh, how old were you when I first knew you ah?" and he replied... "Primary 6." Faint. He is now waiting to enter NS in 2 weeks' time! How time flies!!!

IMG_0574

No comments: