Monday, March 31, 2008

The Day Before Tomorrow

Well... All good things must come to an end.

I will be getting back to the "office grind" with effect - TOMORROW! That's right... tomorrow, I'll be trudging down to Suntec with my baby in tow! I am looking forward to going back work yet at the same time... *gulp!*... loads and loads and LOADS of work to be done! Hahaha...

Unfortunately, due to my maid woes, it will just be Jayvon & me - cos I have no wish to bring the (current) maid to Suntec. Not sure how it will be, with just my prince & I though! Haha...In preparation of the "winter weather" in the office nursery, I popped over to Mothercare in the afternoon to get 3 long-sleeved tops and a 2nd jacket for him!

I found some very good quotes about procrastination (what Pastor Tan preached on last weekend) - as I am preparing to kick into a higher gear for work! Enjoy!

Someday is not a day of the week.  ~Author Unknown

It is an undoubted truth, that the less one has to do, the less time one finds to do it in.  ~Earl of Chesterfield

Every duty which is bidden to wait returns with seven fresh duties at its back.  ~Charles Kingsley

The best way to get something done is to begin.  ~Author Unknown

No comments: