Sunday, November 01, 2009

Random Updates

It’s been quite a while since I’ve last blogged. Loads happened, so here’re LOADS of photos!

IMG_3624

What happened to Jay? Read more about it in his blog!

IMG_3634

I love the Marina Barrage – most for this gorgeous view of the city from the Garden Roof. And with hordes of people flying kites, having picnics and plain hanging out, it offers a totally different, relaxed atmosphere.

IMG_3527

Borders at Parkway has also been our frequent haunt!

I’d love to say he loves to read…

IMG_3519

But he prefers just taking the books off the shelf. And flipping them. And then taking another book. And flipping that.

IMG_3522

You get the idea.

And yesterday Shopping Junkies was at the Fashionista Event at SMU.

IMG_3835

We had a fun time decorating our booth! Thanks to Darel for bringing so much stuff!

IMG_3822

IMG_3825

IMG_3828

IMG_3832

IMG_3833

IMG_3834

Sales was only so-so, cos the crowd was disappointingly slow-going.

Ah well, but it is a fun experience, coupled with working with good friends!

IMG_3838 

IMG_3841

4 comments:

MsTypo said...

Water parks like that are so much fun for kids!! :) I still remember going to them as a kid. :)

MaricrisG said...

Cute kid you have there! How old is he? I know what you mean about slow-going. I've been to shows like that and it's disappointing at times.

Unknown said...

Shopping junkies looks like it was hugely successful! Such fun! Always glad to see you at SITS!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures! Looks like fun!
My mouth was watering at all the pictures of the food above. I lived in different parts of South East Asia for a bit, and I miss the amazing food you can get everywhere!