Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Restaurant Review: Yoshimaru Ramen Bar

It’s been some time since I’ve blogged about food, so I’m making up for lost time! I realised I had so many old photos of places we’ve went and ate at.

We were first introduced to this place by my sister, who passed me a $10 voucher. Since that time, we’ve ate at this place for four times in the last 3 months! This is a small little Japanese food place, at Playground@Big Splash, called Yoshimaru Ramen Bar.

IMG00593-20091004-1935

And true to its name, it has a small but interesting variety of ramen noodles.

Nic has one ‘staple dish’. The ‘All-In Ramen’ which is at a pretty affordable $15 per bowl.

IMG00591-20091004-1935

See that orangey slop in the left hand corner? It’s some roe, which Nic says tastes divine. Me? Not so a fan.

IMG00594-20091004-1935

My bowl of ramen.

IMG00596-20091004-1940

The soft-boiled egg is phenomenal. The yolk itself is soft-boiled but the egg white is hard-boiled. How do they do it?? Yummy!

IMG00595-20091004-1937

The beef salad. So-so, though I love the salad dressing.

All in all, I love this place. The service is great, and the food is yummy! Check it out if you’re in the Big Splash area.

Address: 902 East Coast Parkway Block B #01-12 Playground@Big Splash Singapore 449874

6 comments:

Ed or Edmund Tay said...

2 restaurant reviews in a row...

Looks like eating is very much in the agenda! :)

But looks like a good place to try out. Tks for the recommendation

Unknown said...

Haha! One more review coming up!

scrappysue said...

that all looks pretty good! saying hi from sits

Favourite Vintage Finds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Favourite Vintage Finds said...

Hello! Thank you for stopping by my blog! This food looks delicious! Great blog! Best wishes, C :).

Anonymous said...

this looks good, San! thks for recommendation! I haven't quite seen this place though I go there quite often.. will go check it out - jap food - my fav! :)