Friday, July 16, 2010

So here I am, with my nose half-falling off…

Just sitting in front of the telly, mindlessly watching drama serials on AXN. Whilst munching on some chopped up gold kiwi. Which just happens to be my favourite-est fruit nowadays. Not those sourish green ones that make your face twitch. I love the gold ones. Double the price, double the sweetness and none of that yucky tanginess.

When I should be hard at work.

I know, you’re dissolving in a puddle of envy.

Muahahahaha…

But really, don’t envy me.

Nah, I’m not just saying that.

Cos the only reason I at home and at lounging around and blogging rather than at the office and blogging, *cough!* I mean, at the office and hard hard HARD at work is cos I am down with the flu.

Oh, horrible flu. And after popping that formidable little yellow antihistamine, I am half way in dreamland now! Who would have known such a knock-out punch would be contained in that small little tinny pill? On good days, my sleep-deprivation means my mental facilities are affected by anything from 10 to 20%. Now, it is probably less than half. Haha!

No comments: