Sunday, June 12, 2011

Jay and his art

IMG_2984 

Jay loves to scribble on paper, and loves it even more when doing it with non-child-friendly mediums like Daddy’s pen or Mommy’s permanent marker.

One day he got his hands on this and started doodling.

Can you guess the animal?

Let me give you a clue, and a close-up.

IMG_2984

It’s a four-legged mammal. Has spots. And an udder.

Mooooooo……

His penmanship has improved, and  he has come a long way from drawing a squiggly line and calling it an elephant, and another squiggly line and calling it a lion! Haha!

 

sba-2011-family

Before you leave here, help to vote for SANses for Best Family Blog! Your vote counts, and you can vote everyday (so if you are obsessive-compulsive, I want you to be my best friend from now till 3 July, okay? Haha!)

Click here for more details!

1 comment:

F said...

Hi and thanks for stopping by my blog! I voted for you, too. Best of luck!