Saturday, December 10, 2011

Disney Junior’s latest offering – for grown ups!

One of my first few blogging assignments (after the tiring last few weeks) was a yummy one – a lunch at La Nonna’s, with some other parent bloggers, to celebrate the launch of a new microsite called “For Grown Ups” (http://www.disneyjunior-asia.com/grown-ups/) on December 10, 2011!

image

This came at such an opportune time – cos the site offers guides on how to create Disney-themed parties! Is your kid a Jake & the Neverland Pirates fan? Or perhaps princesses are more her thing? This site offers simple enough recipes (even for the culinary-challenged like myself) and also decorations to match the theme!

The restaurant was also decorated, and we all felt like slanging “Aye, matey” ever so often. Haha!

IMG_5468

IMG_5465

IMG_5472

From party hats, to treasures, to gold doubloons… as Mai of Disney Channels SEA showed us the new microsite, I kept thinking…

This time last year, my plans for Jay’s birthday party was already well underway! But now? *Cue the hair-pulling!*

Like I said, good timing this meeting!

Good food, excellent company, and more importantly – a great reminder for me to start preparing for Jay’s 4th birthday come January! (I even *ahem* took back the paper wand, cos it seemed a little too tough for me! Haha!)

If you need some party help, hop on over to Disney Junior’s “For Grown Ups” microsite!

No comments: