Monday, January 02, 2012

A splashing good time!

Ever since my first trip to the new I12 Katong Mall, I’ve been waiting and waiting to bring Jayvon to play at the rooftop water playground!

Finally, the stars managed to align themselves, and I brought Jay to I12 for some splashing fun!

IMG_5649

IMG_5651

The ground was made of this material which strangely absorbed the water and yet didn’t leave puddles of water – which made the water play not only more fun, but also safer with little risk of slipping.

IMG_5664

Jay was running up and down. And up and down. And up and down. And didn’t slip at all. So I guess the floor really did work! Haha!

IMG_5654

IMG_5653

IMG_5663

IMG_5670

IMG_5667

While sitting around and waiting for Jay’s energy to run its course, I noticed this…

IMG_5671

A huge outdoor screen! Wooooo~! Looking forward to some outdoor movie fun in the near future too.

For parents with kids, I definitely recommend this outdoor water playground. Offers good, clean and more importantly, FREE fun for your little ones.

You can make your way to this playground on the 4th floor, using the glass entrance just beside the GV Theatres!

No comments: