Friday, March 22, 2013

Story-telling time

A busy busy work week coupled with a bout of the nasty flu bug that has since passed on down to my little boy, meant that I have spent the last few evenings playing with the boys with one of their all-time favourite toys.

The mighty iPad.

2013-03-02 09.32.43Apart from the usual puzzle games and drawing apps, the kids love YouTube!

And my not-even-two-years-of-age-yet little boy can swiftly master the swipe to choose the videos of his little heart’s choosing. Recently, he has taken to seeing some of the older videos I uploaded of Jay – in particular this one of Jay “reading” a book (but really telling his own tale)! He was about 2 and a half years old then.

And Xav is so amused by Jay’s storytelling tone and tale that he attempts to repeat the same story!

My not-so-Talkative-Thursday post, featuring my very-Talkative-boy!

Come and share your chatty tale too!

SANses.com's Talkative Thursdays

No comments: