Monday, September 25, 2006

Delegation...

I am a person very comfortable with the concept of delegation. I believe that once you empower others, who are in turn trained and adept at the task, then it would free you up to do the very things that they can't help you with.

Thanks to all my dearest friends & CG members for taking so many "arrows" for me for my wedding prep! LOL... People like Melvin (my faithful bengla contractor-supervisor), Zhiyong (for writing all my cards for me...), Jun & Shujing (for taking care of my hair & make up over in JB), Adam (for finding suitable wedding march-in songs for me)... And of cos there'll be our RSVP ICs, muzo IC (Ben!), Usher IC, Security IC... blah blah blah.

You guys make my wedding so much fun leh! LOL... Thanks for soldiering on and shouldering on with me! =)

No comments: