Monday, November 17, 2008

Online Browsin'!

With my darling boy snoozing beside me on the bed...

IMG00003-20081116-1524

I decided to blog-surf. And I same across this cool website FashionJunkee.com where they showcase cool clothes (with sometimes 'cooler' prices)

Check out these in their Baby/Kids category...

Rockin' Baby Sling, Designer & Celebrity Baby Sling

And as a sign of how "celebrity" this is, there's even a pic of Gwen Stefani togging her babe with this!

And if your baby is in need of some bling... Swarovski is the way to go for you!

Bling bling baby pacifier!

But you can't just have the pacifier...you got to have the rattle to go along with it!

1 comment:

KatduGers said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog. I've kind of run out of ideas for it now though! It started out with a memories book, and I've been through all the questions now! If you can think of any more I'd really appreciate it!

Love the baby bling! How the other half live eh!

I do have another blog - just go to my profile. It's a lot longer than the Memoirs of a Mother one.

Gorgeous baby btw!