Monday, September 07, 2009

Addictive… & Addicted!

It all started so innocently.

Then again, doesn’t it always start this way?

All I wanted to do was to try my hand at organizing an Everyday Minerals spree.

But it has grown into quite the monster.

In the last one and a half hours, I have been scrunched up over my laptop, poring over the EDM website! And I am glad to say the lot of us are happy almost-owners of some fabulous mineral make-up!

And the savings are quite fantastic. Our total order came up to US$260. But we enjoyed a whopping 45% discount off most of the items… which brought our ‘damage’ to US$150! U.S. shipping is another US$15, and this excludes the US to SG shipping charge (which should be less than S$25).

Aah…

I remember why I lurve online shopping so much again! :P

2 comments:

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Oooooh, make-up AND online shopping? It doesn't get much better than that! Sounds like fun!

Hope you're enjoying a long Labor Day weekend!

(visiting from SITS)

- Margaret

Design It Chic said...

Online shopping rocks! but don't go crazy on it or else you'll find your card empty soon:)
thanks for stopping by the other day! Happy Wednesday!

*fellow SITSta here