Monday, February 08, 2010

NEEDING SOME SNOOZING

I kinda feel like I went through the clothes dryer, and out I pop! All wrung dry!

What a tiring, tiring week.

With Jay’s first week in school, it also means that Mommy has to re-adjust her own schedule.

It means reworking my hours such that I now end at 4.30 p.m. on the days that Jay goes to school, so that I can pick him up by 5 p.m. (Yippee!)

It means giving up my ‘free’ Mondays to make my facial/pedicure/manicure appointments, cos now I need to work on Mondays to clock in the hours. (Sigh…)

It means setting my alarm clock at 7 a.m. each morning to prepare both Jay and myself for school/work! (Double sigh…)

The last time I had to wake at such an unearthly hour, when the sky was still dark out… was when I was back in my Junior College days!

g…r…o…a…n…

God is the strength of my heart!

No comments: