Sunday, February 14, 2010

This Little Prayer Of Mine

I received a pleasant surprise in the mail the other day…

IMG_5381

A personally autographed copy of the book, “The Little Prayer of Mine” by Anthony DeStefano.

IMG_5382

What a cool surprise!

I usually try to read to Jay before he sleeps each night, and just last night, he was in a pretty clingy mood, after a long day in school and probably missing his mommy a great deal.

So I whipped out this book, and he was at once enthralled with the gorgeous illustrations, and beautiful prose. It’s probably the first time I’ve read any sort of poetry to him!

IMG_5383

See the teddy bear? Jay quickly lost his heart to that little Bear-Bear too!

All in all, it was a great bedtime book for us both! It reminds me – simple faith pleases God!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man, that book looks amazing :) I have to wait until I have a chidler though, haha. Remind me in several years :)