Sunday, March 20, 2011

Went to the zoo-zoo-zoo (again)!

This time, with Jay and his classmates… and it was just Jay and I! No Daddy! (He wasn’t able to get away from work…) Make that just Jay and I… and a busload of his classmates and their parents!

IMG_2033

And it was a fun morning literally hanging with the kids!

Meet Noah. Jay’s BFF.

IMG_2013

IMG_2021

They were inseparable!

IMG_2011

Which was good for Noah’s mommy and I. Haha!

Except when Jay decided to play hard to get, and refuse to hold Noah’s hand, making the poor boy get into a fuss.

IMG_2017

Most of the time, they held hands. All. The. Way.

Too cute, really!

It was just a few hours spent at the zoo.

And I was totally wasted once I reached home. If Baby X’s delivery’s as smooth as Jay’s was… I have such day trips to thank for getting my prenatal exercise in! Hahaha!

No comments: