Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Me and my boy

One of the things about having more than one kid is that sometimes, a good way is to divide and conquer. While entire family days are wonderful, it also means I usually spend the entire timing “toggling” between talking/feeding/cleaning up/keeping an eye to my two boys. Which leaves me absolutely tired out.

So some days, it is just Mommy-and-Jay days. Others just Daddy-and-Jay. 

Last Sunday morning was one such me and my boy only day.

Brought him to church early in the morning, and set him loose let him exhaust his energy play at the wonderful kids’ area before service began.

He is into pirates nowadays. Which explains his absolute fascination with telescopes!

IMG_3149

There’s SO much at this play area… but Jay was solidly “stuck” to this one structure for the entire 20 minutes.

IMG_3142

IMG_3144 

The kids’ area is such a fun place, and so cheery and bright!

IMG_3147

IMG_3137 

IMG_3139

I tried to convince Jay to take one of the bicycles for a ride … with a special track that ran around the areas.

IMG_3141 

But he soon changed his mind and went back to his “first love” … you’ve guessed it!

IMG_3136

After church, we shared a bowl of prawn noodles from Gurney Drive at the Suntec Fountain Terrace. (This is my current diet plan – sharing my food, and the calories, with my boy! Haha…)

All in all, it was such an enjoyable morning. I can’t wait for Xav to grow up so that he too can join us on such fun days!

sba-2011-family

Have you heard? SANses has been nominated in the Best Family Blog category in the Singapore Blog Awards 2011! It’s my first time being nominated, so your vote is much appreciated! You can vote once a day from now till 3 July 2011 – so please vote now!

No comments: