Saturday, June 18, 2011

Wild about Wild About Wings

I have a newfound love.

Chicken wings.

And it doesn’t help that Nic & I stumbled on a little shop just a stone’s throw away from our place that sells yummy wings at a real steal. And did I mention they were yummy?

The first time we ate there (last week), I was already enamoured, and so I also got my cell members to patronize the shop this week.

IMG_3099

I shall let the food do the talking…

Without doubt, it is the chicken wings, done up in a variety of ways!

IMG_3109 
Salt & Pepper wings

IMG_3113 
Lemon Garlic wings

IMG_3114 
Spicy wings – which came in three degrees of “hotness” – we ordered the “hot” and “very hot” ones. I enjoy these, cos it is not as tongue-numbing as other places which offer such hot wings. It was hot FOR SURE, but yet still very much enjoyable!

Next on my to-try list… their custard and curry wings!

We also had some other mains and sides.

IMG_3111 
Grilled fish & chips.

IMG_3120 
Caesar salad with grilled chicken

IMG_3115
Fried calamari.

IMG_3123 
Nachos, which were on the house, cos they were apologetic at having to make us wait. But… we hardly felt the wait as we were busy digging in the food! Haha! It was much appreciated nonetheless.

Check out this place if you’re in the vicinity of East Coast Parkway (near MacDonald's)! It also opens till late, so you can pop over if you feel like wings for supper! Check out Wild About Wings’ Facebook page here too.

And in case you’re wondering, nope – this ain’t a paid advertorial, but I genuinely love this place! But they might consider passing me some platinum membership, cos we’re definitely going back there again! ;)

sba-2011-family

Have you heard? SANses has been nominated in the Best Family Blog category in the Singapore Blog Awards 2011! It’s my first time being nominated, so your vote is much appreciated! You can vote once a day from now till 3 July 2011 – so please vote now!

No comments: