Thursday, August 25, 2011

Remember the Smurfs?? (Plus a chance to attend a special Smurf event!)

La-la-la-la-la-la… La-la-la-la-LAAAAAA!

After seeing my childhood cartoons come to life on the big screen over the last few years (Transformers, X-men…), I am totally looking forward to The Smurfs movie, coming to our sunny island from 1 Sep 2011!

image

I have such fond memories of these little blue people… I even downloaded the Smurf Village app on my iPad!

image

In conjunction with the launch of the Smurfs movie, coming to a mall near you are some special events!

The Fraser Centrepoint Mall (namely The Centrepoint, Causeway Point, Compass Point, Northpoint, Bedok Point, YewTee Point, Anchorpoint, Robertson Walk and Valley Point) is offering a whole plethora of Smurfs-related activities that will engage those of us who grew up with Smurfs, as well our young kids who may not have watched the cartoon yet!

I have this thing about having a photo opportunity with my favourite childhood characters!

image

And if you’re a fan of the Smurfs too, make a note of these dates where you and your family can have a photo opportunity with them at some of the FCM malls from 26 Aug to 11 Sep. For more details on the schedule, and other fun activities for the family, hop on over here or their Facebook page.

But now, a special treat for my readers!

There is a exclusive, closed-door Smurf event coming up in September for you and your family, where we would all also walk away with exclusive Smurf merchandise! All you have to do to get a ticket to this event is to leave a comment in this blog entry, with a reply to this question…

“Who is your favourite Smurf character, and why?”

My personal favourite is Smurfette! Who can resist her awesome heels? (My shoe addiction now is probably attributed to her. Haha!) I even (ssssshhh…) dressed up as Smurfette in my Primary School days. I am serious. And if you’re hoping for a photo… fat chance! Haha! Some things are best forgotten.

Well, don’t hesitate! I look forward to reading your replies! ;)

No comments: