Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Three months in Art School

Last November, Jay started his very first term in WOWArt Studios… Looking back, it has been such a fun time! I was looking through some of his created pieces, and decided to put them up here!

IMG_6059

IMG_6061

IMG_6062

IMG_6064

IMG_6065

IMG_6066

I was impressed all over again! Haha! Can hardly believe these pieces came out of Jay’s own hands. I am super proud of my little boy, and happy he has the chance to express his creativity.

He attends ArtPlay, which is catered to 2.5 to 4 year olds. This also means that from this year, he should be “graduating” to ArtStart, which is for the 4 to 12 year olds. What I like about WOWArt is that they do have a pretty clear layout on the progression of the children. And I’ve seen some the artwork produced by the older kids. TOTALLY IMPRESSIVE! Hahaha! One kid showed me her clay creation one day, while I was waiting for Jay. It was a palm-sized piece of a koi. With intricate detailing of its fins and scales.

Well, it’s been three months, and Jay is still enjoying his time there! Looking forward to more lessons, and more art pieces from him. Seeing him engrossed during lesson time, and intently working on his pieces each week never fails to bring a smile to my face!

To find out more about WOWArt, and how the classes can fit your kid, you can hop over to their website or Facebook Page.

WOWArt is located at 200 Upper Thomson Road, Thomson Imperial Court, #01-10 (which is opposite LongHouse – where I happily sip some nice coffee while waiting for Jay!)

No comments: