Saturday, February 18, 2012

First Mums' & Dads' Congress 2012

The thing about parenting is that somewhere in the middle of a 3AM night feed and halfway through changing YET another soiled diaper is that you need to to take a deep breath, and keep your head screwed on right. I have a second baby, and I must say it sure doesn’t get easier. Sure, I now KNOW what’s ahead for Xav, and what to expect as part of the growing up pangs (and if my memory fails me, I know I can always refer back to this blog!) but knowledge is really power, and if you are a Mummy or Daddy, good news is here!

For all mums, dads, and parents-to-be, this would be a good resource place to seek clarifications and answers if you’re wanting to know more about pregnancy and handling new babies. Doctors and healthcare experts will be speaking on topics such as…

  • Nutrition for a brighter child
  • Eating well for mothers, the TCM way
  • Truths & myths about baby’s arrival

Pique your interest yet?

The Congress will be on 26 February 2012 (Sunday), from 12.15 p.m. – 4.15 p.m. at the Fairmont Ballroom (Level 4, Raffles City Convention Centre).

You can get your tickets from SISTIC, and all attendees will receive a goodie bag worth S$180!

Good news for you…

SANses has TWO free tickets to the Congress to giveaway to you guys – my awesome blog readers! If you’d like to get this ticket (and also the $180 goodie bag), the mechanics are:

  1. Like the SANses Facebook Page (if you  haven’t already done so)
  2. Leave a comment in this blog post, or you can also drop me an email at sanses@hotmail.sg.

That’s it! The 2 winners will be picked using a random number generator, and giveaway ends on Wednesday (22 February) midnight.

No comments: