Friday, April 20, 2012

A huge thanks!

… to my dear family, colleagues, friends and cell members who showered me with fabulous presents and yummy meals for my birthday.

Just a special post to thank you guys!

First off, my generous hubby – who took pity on my dying blackberry and gave me my advanced pressie – the Samsung Galaxy Note (which I ADORE!).

IMG_6713

He also bought me a “mini” present – the latest launch by Urban Decay: Naked 2! I heard so much about the original Naked palette, and when we walked into Sephora, I was taken with this gorgeous new hues!

IMG_6705

I also received Capitaland vouchers from my colleagues and zone leaders – and I went on a shopping spree on Monday! I have not been shopping for so long, ION felt… foreign to me! Haha! But it didn’t take me long to warm up and I went away with these gorgeous buys.

IMG_6709

IMG_6710

Jeans from Skin Couture. Words cannot express how much I love designer jeans. The feel of the denim, the cut, the beautiful handiwork. And at 50% discount, I think I got a real bargain on these! Pair a plain top with a nice pair of well-cut jeans? Ready to go anywhere!

IMG_6712

Having an iPad is really a blessing. But having an iPad 1 means… I can’t find ANY nice iPad covers anymore. Also at Skin Couture, I went away with this fierce-looking cover.

IMG_6711

Simple white top from Bershka.

IMG_6707

Will I wear these beauties every day? Probably not. But I have an inherent weakness for shoes & I have shopped too many times at the online Aldo store. But I love these Steve Madden wedges, and just had to get them!

IMG_6717

Top to toe pressies – and this SKII facial treatment essence is courtesy of my sis!

IMG_6716

A cute Coach keychain from Wendy!

IMG_6714

And a practical gift, to boot! My cell members pooled together… and got me this Samsung microwave oven! Hahaha! If this isn’t a push to get to making more meals at home, I don’t know what is! But I appreciate their effort and love, especially with two kids – a healthy home-cooked meal (that is both delicious and quick to prepare) is a must!

Not forgetting the birthday greetings, lunches, dinners and all that I enjoyed with all… This was a wonderful birthday celebration… and the icing on the cake was that I got to enjoy it with Nic & the kids!

No comments: