Friday, October 01, 2010

Happy children’s day!

It’s been so long since I last celebrated Children’s Day, but October 1 has such a special significance to all kids below 12 years old, and this Children’s Day was a special one for Jay too!

After a morning at school, where he received loads of special presents from his teachers, I brought him for an afternoon treat … attending the Children’s Day service at City Harvest Church! This is his very first time being in a Children’s Church main service, so I was excited for him too!

Before we could go there, we had lunch at my favourite place… Beach Road Prawn Noodles, along East Coast Road, where I also took the opportunity to test-run my new Canon Powershot S95!

A
B
C 

After a totally satisfying lunch, we made our way to Jurong West, and we were pumped for the service to start!!!

IMG_0034

Look at the throngs of kids waiting in anticipation!

IMG_0028

IMG_0023 

Jay thoroughly soaked in the sights and sounds too!

IMG_0040

Even Bear-bear was happy to be at Children’s Church that day!

Well, Jay lasted… for a while, but soon he got bored and insisted on going off. So we retreated to the Artiste Room…

IMG_0084

Where he was pleased to see a “long-lost” friend, Noah!

IMG_0056

The two boys had a blast…

IMG_0062

Chomping on snacks and…

IMG_0067

IMG_0051

playing with Phua Chu Kang’s yellow boots!

Mommy is totally tired out from this little afternoon treat, but I am glad to spend some quality time with my prince!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooh, s95... I lurve it! I like the fisheye effect :)